Sometimes all you really need, is an hour of highly focused consulting, instead of longer term coaching.
In a consulting session , you can expect laser-focused guidance to strategize your creative, business or career initiatives. After an hour session, you can expect to walk away with a bucket full of resources and a clear plan of action that will move you towards success.
You can use the consulting session :
- As a sounding board for a business or creative project venture
- A way to gather resources on how to succeed as an entrepreneur
- To create a career growth plan
- To have me read over copy for a website, blog post, or proposal
- To prepare for an interview or presentation
- To review and improve your social networking profiles
- To create an effective networking plan of action
- To solve a specific leadership or organizational challenge
I’ll bring my 25 years of entrepreneurial, and coaching experience to help you hit the ground running with very clear, actionable solutions.
After decades working across multiple industries and with all types of clients, I excel at gaining an instant understanding of your issue, and providing insight, wisdom, resources, and strategies that will further your agenda.
How it works:
- You’ll send any pre-work (things you’d like me to review and/or read) along with a description of one or two topics to cover ahead of the session
- 60-minute phone or Remote session.
- Audio recording of our session.
- Follow-up accountability on your takeaway homework within two weeks of our session.
“Andrea has been instrumental in helping me understand the culture of Prologis, how people interacted, how to manage people that were reluctant to change, how to handle critical situations that sometimes created frustrations and emotions and to keep and integrate the key managers that worked with me previously in the new organization. She also helped build this new culture within the Management team by developing Self-Awareness programs for all of us that were critical as a step toward better and stronger cohesion.
–François Rispe, General Manager for Southern Europe, Prologis, Paris, France